Professor in Statistics
Office: Columbia House, Room COL 7.12
Department of Statistics
London School of Economics
London, WC2A 2AE
Curriculum Vitae (August 2023) (pdf format)
ST314: Multilevel and Longitudinal Models (Winter term)
ST442/ST542: Longitudinal Data Analysis (Winter term)
Office hours 2023-24
Autumn Term: Mondays 11:30-12:30.
Please make an appointment via Student Hub. It is sometimes necessary to change the timing of office hours, but available times will be shown on Student Hub. Appointments to meet at other times can be made via email.
Online training materials
- Data and syntax (includes Mplus, R, SPSS and Stata) to accompany Bartholomew, D.J., Steele, F., Moustaki, I. and Galbraith, J.I. (2008) Analysis of Multivariate Social Science Data (2nd edition). CRC Press.
- Modules on analysis of multilevel data from LEMMA online course. Author of modules on analysis of multilevel continuous, binary, ordinal and nominal responses, and repeated measures data. Materials includes practical exercises in MLwiN and Stata.
- Course on multilevel discrete-time event history analysis (1.8MB). Materials include lectures slides, Stata practicals, datasets and syntax.
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Multilevel modelling
- Event history (survival) analysis
- Simultaneous equations modelling
- Applications of social statistics in demography
Recent research grants
LSE Home Page | Departmental Home Page
[Last modified: August 2023 by Fiona Steele]
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2023